This 2014 Summer Bucket List was created by both myself and my three year old;
the fluorescent pedicure is for Momma however if my tot has any say in the color I will likely have ten different neon colored toes!
1. Visit Family
2. Make a Tie Dye T-shirt
3. Water Gun Fight
4. Find the perfect spot to view more
than one Fireworks show on the 4th
5. Go to Disneyland
6. Make S’mores
(and then make them again)
7. Pay for a stranger’s tea or coffee
8. Go on a Family Picnic
9. Visit three different beaches
10. Go to a Baseball Game
11. Discover a new Splash Pad
12. Build an Elaborate Sand Castle
13. Buy & Fly a Kite
14. Bike Coronado Island
15. Run through the Sprinklers
16. Send a gift card & a drawing to
17. Get a Florescent Pedicure
18. Skip a Rock
19. Watch the Sunrise
20. Create a new Dessert that
tastes like Summer
We were able to cross a couple items off our summer bucket list when my sister was here the first week of June. We will continue to post photos on Instagram as we make more memories from our bucket list including my pedicure that may or may not make next summer’s list.
What about your list? What fun summer plans have you made? Comment to share!
Here’s to sunny days and memories made.
Linking up: Treasure Box Tuesday